if native americans really did get so offended by non-natives wearing their attires why would they be okay with selling it to them?
i understand it is something that should be respected and i don’t argue with that, just i don’t think it’s meant to be disrespectful when non-natives wear it.
most of the shit sold to hipster white kids is factory-made by white owned corporations. it’s illegal to sell shit labeled as “native-made” but white dudes never follow the laws they make.
- inthenameofyeezusipray reblogged this from native-detroiter and added:
- native-detroiter reblogged this from raccoonroxo and added:
- la-chica-pelada likes this
- sikssaapo-p reblogged this from raccoonroxo
- sikssaapo-p likes this
- fyeahcap reblogged this from raccoonroxo and added:
- raccoonroxo posted this